CANCELLED: Trunk or Treat
Time & Location
About the Event
Calling all Halloween Trunks!! Trunk or Treat is Friday, October 23! Since so many "traditions" in 2020 have been cancelled, we’re excited to offer a safe & fun Trunk or Treat experience!
Your “trunk” can be simple or elaborate…it’s up to you! Need some inspiration? A quick search of “Trunk or Treat” on the Internet and you’ll find dozens of photos that others have posted. The possibilities are endless!
All candy treats must be pre-wrapped & sealed. You are also welcome to give allergy-friendly treats including: pencils, pens, erasers, glow sticks, bracelets, bookmarks, stickers, notepads, bouncy balls, and fake tattoos.
Please be prepared to accommodate approximately 150 children.
Arrive with your "decked out trunk" by 6pm. Parking attendants will guide you to your assigned spot. Trunk or Treat will run 6:30-7:15p. Register here to be a 'trunk' for our Trunk or Treaters!
Register your family to participate in our spooktacular & treat-filled parking lot and then cozy up in the pumpkin patch for our family movie, It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, on Friday, October 23. Costumes are encouraged! Trunk or Treating runs 6:30-715p, and the movie will start at 7:30p.
We have protocols in place so that we are safe & socially-distanced while we have a fun family event!
- Decorated cars will be spaced out in the parking lot.
- Guests will follow our designated, one-way traffic pattern through the rows.
- Tables with pre-packaged treats will be positioned between guests & trunks.
- Parking attendants will assist in parking cars & maintaining the traffic pattern.
- Masks are required for all participants.
- Socially-distanced spacing will be designated on the front lawn for the movie.\